Vitus Rapide CRX Carbon HT Bike X01 Eagle 1×12
Born fast and ready to race, the Vitus Rapide is your cross-country race rocket. The Rapide is a dedicated and thoroughbred race proven platform aimed at riders seeking a high-level performance bike for cross-country and marathon racing.
Stiff and Light Carbon Frame
Built around a stiff and ultra-light T700 HM-UD carbon frame and featuring a trail-refined geometry, the Rapide delivers impeccable handling characteristics and has been optimised for 29? wheels. Complete with SRAM’s performance-ready X01 Eagle drivetrain, SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes, and a WTB wheelset, this lightweight carbon MTB is ready for take-off.
The Rapide frame features sculpted tubing for increased stand over height; a short headtube and chainstays combined with a low bottom bracket create a low centre of gravity for improved handling and stability on fast sections of trail. Oversized bottom bracket area increases lateral stiffness for better acceleration by transmitting every ounce of pedalling energy through the drivetrain to the rear wheel.
The 29er wheel size rolls over obstacles and rocks with greater efficiency allowing you to carry more speed for less effort helping to reduce rider fatigue and improve performance.
- Frame: T700 High Modulus HM-UD Carbon Fibre
- Forks: RockShox SID RL, 100mm travel, Solo Air spring, Charger 2 RL Damper, External Rebound adjuster, 2-Position Compression Adjustment (Open/Lock), ?32mm Alloy Stanchions ? fast Black coating, tapered aluminium steerer, 15x100mm Axle, 46mm offset, Maxle Ultimate
- Chainset: SRAM X01 Carbon Eagle, 175mm, 34T, Boost
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP (BSA), 73mm
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle Trigger, 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10T-50T, 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i19
- Front Hub: Novatec D711SB-15 – 6 Bolt, 100x15mm
- Rear Hub: Novatec D462SB-SL-12 – 6 Bolt, 142x12mm
- Spokes: Stainless double-butted
- Tyres: WTB Nano TCS, Dual DNA Compound, UST Aramid Bead, 29×2.1″
- Front Brake: SRAM Level TL Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake: SRAM Level TL Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor
- Handlebars: FSA Afterburner Flat Bar, 6061 Double Butted Alloy, 740mm Wide
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-42/48 (No.42/48/ACB), 1.1/8″ – 1.5″
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron, 35mm extension
- Saddle: Nukeproof Vector
- Seatpost: FSA Afterburner, 3D Forged & CNC Machined 2014 Aluminium, 31.6mm x 400mm
- Seatclamp: Vitus Bolt
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Red