NS Bikes RAG+ Gravel Bike
The NS Bikes RAG+ Gravel Bike is a road and gravel bike, which rolls on the traditional 700c road tyres (up to 45c in width). However, the plus after the model name refers to its ability to also run 27.5″ MTB wheels with tyres as wide as 2.2″. This benefit makes this bike a perfect all-rounder that is suitable for everything from commuting, cyclocross racing and off-road trail riding.
Modern Day Technology
This bike is equipped with a bag full of awesome, modern day technology. Featuring a lightweight and extremely tough alloy frame, a full carbon fibre fork, front and rear thru-axles, an 11-Speed drivetrain combined with disc brakes and the ability to run tubeless tyres up to mountain bike sizes; this bike can become the only bike you will ever want and ever need.
- Frame: 6061-T6 custom formed and butted, 142×12 dropouts, fat tyre clearance
- Fork: NS Gravel+ Carbon, 15mm, NS thru-axle
- Headset: Integrated tapered, IS42/IS52
- Brakes/Shifters: SRAM Apex hydraulic disc
- Brake Rotors: 160mm
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 1x X-SYNC 42t
- Derailleur: SRAM Apex 11-Speed
- Cassette: Sun Race MS7 11-42t
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ GXP 73mm
- Handlebars: Octane One Flare
- Bartape: Velo Superlight
- Seatpost: Kalloy 27.2mm
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket, hollow CrMo rails
- Stem: RAG+ 31.8mm
- Front Hub: NS Rotary 15mm disc
- Rear Hub: NS Rotary Cassette 142mmx12mm
- Rims: Alex Draw 2.1P Asymmetrical, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Panaracer Gravel King SK, 700x43c, folding
- Weight: 9.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Matte Grey – Orange
59cm (23.25″), 56cm (22″), 53cm (21″), 49.5cm (19.5″)