Fulcrum Racing 6 DB Road Disc Wheelset
The Fulcrum Racing 6 Road Disc Wheelset has been designed to be a reliable, durable and modern racing bike wheelset. Suited to a rider seeking a wheel for keeping fit, day to day riding and commuting. The Racing 6 is the perfect solution for those who are wanting a quality wheelset at an affordable price that is of stylish design, meets modern bike specifications and will not break the bank. Also, a great choice for riders who are getting into the world of road bikes and maybe considering racing in the future, the Racing 6 is a great place to start.
- Material: Rims & Hubs: Aluminium; Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Discipline: Training, Race
- Tyre Type: Clincher, 2-Way Fit ready
- Rim Profile: 26mm asymmetrical
- Rim External Width: 21.8mm
- Braking System: Disc
- Axle Compatibility: QR, Thru Axle
- Spoke Type: Round, J-pull
- Spoke Count: Front: 24; Rear: 24
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge
- Weight: 1.69kg
- 2-Way Fit: This tubeless system is specifically designed for Fulcrum road wheels when used in conjunction with Schwalbe Tubeless easy (TL-Easy) clincher tyres.
- Disc Specific Rim: Fulcrum is one of the first wheel manufacturers to create two completely different rim profiles, one for rim brakes, one for disc. The aim was to save as much weight as possible for the disc brake rim and to achieve greater aerodynamics. The added rim width means also that tyres with widths of 28mm and upwards can fit perfectly to this rim profile.
- AFS Axle System: Using a disc rotor mount on the hub body and a Thru-axle engagement, Fulcrum have developed an axle system that integrates perfectly with the frame/fork dropouts and provides flex-free performance when putting the power down and optimised stability when applying heavy braking loads to your disc brake calipers.
- Monoblock Disc Hub: The main issue that Fulcrum addressed was to combat the braking force that is applied to the wheel when using disc brakes, which creates a loss in braking power and causes the wheel to flex. Fulcrum designed a hub to be created from a complete Monoblock one-piece system, which features internal stiffening struts. This hub design creates a flex free, stiff wheel foundation that performs to a consistently exceptional level when accelerating and braking.
Buy Fulcrum Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.