Fulcrum Racing 3 Road Wheelset – 2 Way Fit
The Fulcrum Racing 3, 2 way fit wheelset comes with a mega-drive hub flange on the rear improving stiffness and power transfer also seen on the Racing 1 and Zero. They also have a great graphics makeover including a new white painted hub.
The new rim profile makes it possible to use both tubeless and standard clincher tyres.
- Differentiated rim heights ? 26mm at front for optimal manoeuvrability; 30mm at rear for optimal power transfer
- Oversized hub body in aluminium gives strong lateral stiffness while reducing weight
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheel double the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel
- 16 straight pull aero spokes on front wheel 21 on rear
- Fulcrum Dynamic Balance keeps the Racing 3 wheels perfectly stable but is achieved in the rim milling process rather than spokes in the Racing 5
- Milled rim to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim increasing reactivity
- Weight: 680g (Front), 915g (Rear)
2-WAY FIT? 2-Way Fit? profile for tubeless and clincher.Tubeless technology was first used by the auto industry , then by motorcycles and now has reached the cycling industry. After its debut with mountain bikes the moment has come to ?put it on the road?, and that?s what Fulcrum propose to do.
They have developed their 2-Way Fit? technology to ensure the perfect compatibility of their tubeless rims with normal clincher types and tubes. 2-Way Fit?road bike wheels are perfectly multipurpose for tackling every situation. Thanks to a special impression in the valve area, the tubes are fitted with the maximum precision while keeping the tube perfectly stable inside the tyre.
Housing the valve for tubeless tyres is also risk-free, with the unquestionable advantage that there are never any air infiltrations caused by non-ideal positioning when fitting.
Buy Fulcrum Wheels from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – White