Nukeproof Pulse Team DH Bike
The Pulse is intended to push you to your limits with its race winning pedigree. The hard hitting frame is designed to be at home racing Downhill World Cups and lapping the bike parks. Developed and tested in conjunction with the world’s fastest riders, the Pulse is a no compromise gravity slayer. With 200mm of rear travel: the slacker, longer and sleeker design has taken input from multi world champion Sam Hill. From gnarly rock gardens to huge senders, the Pulse is built to withstand all that you can throw at it.
This Pulse Team DH is a no compromise world cup spec’d bike.
” It hugs the ground in a way bikes usually don?t and lets you corner like Sam Hill, ok, maybe in our dreams?” ? Decline Magazine.
- Frame: 2017 Pulse 27.5″
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- Travel: 200mm
- Frame Material: Custom hydroformed T6 6061 aluminium
- Forks: Rockshox Boxxer WC 27.5″ Solo Air Diffusion Black
- Shock: Rockshox Vivid R2C, 240x76mm, LL (SM:300lb, MD:350lb, LG:400lb, XL:450lb)
- Headset: Nukeproof 49IISS
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Warhead Riser; 760mm wide, 38mm rise, Black/Yellow
- Stem: Nukeproof Warhead Direct, 31.8mm, 45mm, Black/Yellow
- Grips: Nukeproof Element Dual lock-on
- Chainset: SRAM X0-1, Carbon, 165mm, 36T, X-Sync, Red
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110, 11spd
- Cassette: SRAM XG795 Mini Block 10-24
- Shifters: SRAM X0-1 DH, 7spd, Red
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X0-1 DH 7spd, Red
- Chain Device: MRP Mega G4 36-40t, ISCG05, Black
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RSC, 200mm
- Rotors: SRAM Centreline 200mm
- Saddle: Nukeproof Vector DH, Black/Yellow
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Warhead 30.9mm, 300mm, Black/Yellow
- Tyre Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary DH, 27.5″, 2.35, VSC
- Tyre Rear: Schwalbe Magic Mary DH, 27.5″, 2.35, VSC
- Wheels: Mavic Deemax DH, 27.5″, 150×12, 20x110mm, XD Driver
- Rims: N/A
- Hubs: N/A
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Yellow