Nukeproof Pulse Factory DH Bike
The Nukeproof Pulse Factory DH Bike is intended to push you to your limits with its race winning pedigree. The hard-hitting frame is designed to be at home racing Downhill World Cups and lapping the bike parks. Developed and tested in conjunction with the world’s fastest riders, the Pulse Factory DH Bike is a no compromise gravity slayer.
The Pulse: Designed to Win
As with any race machine it?s a constant evolution with the geometry of the 2018 frame. Updated for 2018 around the new ?metric shock standard? the chassis has been vastly improved through the use of a new shock length increased from 240mm to 250mm but maintaining a stroke of 75mm allowing the suspension manufacturers to increase bushing overlap and vastly improve the sensitivity of the shock.
- Frame: Nukeproof Pulse 275, custom profile triple butted hydro-formed 6061 Aluminium, three stage fallout linkage suspension
- Fork: Fox 40 Float Factory, 27.5″, Kashima, FIT, 203mm
- Shock: Fox DHX2 Factory TiN, 250x75mm, SLS Coil
- Travel: 200mm
- Shock Hardware: 25x8mm / 22.2x8mm
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss FR1950 DH, 27.5″, 20x110mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss FR1950 DH, 27.5″, Shimano, 150x12mm
- Tyres: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5″x2.4″, Super Tacky, 3C
- Crankset: Race Face Atlas DM36, 165mm, black, 10/11-Speed, 83mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano Zee 10-Speed, RD-M640-SS, Shadow Plus
- Chain Guide: MRP Mini G4, ISCG-05, 32-36T
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, sintered pads, diffusion black
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon AL 800mm, 38mm rise
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron DH, 47/52mm
- Saddle: Nukeproof Vector DH, orange
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron Inline, 30.9mm, 300mm
- Headset: Nukeproof Warhead, 49 IISS
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Battleship Grey – Blue – Orange
39cm (15.5″), 40cm (15.75″)