Octane One Prone 29″ Frame
The Octane One Prone 29″ Frame is a tough hardtail that’s ready to shred your favourite trails. This 29er hardtail frame is engineered with steeper and ‘pedal friendly’ angles. The bigger frame sizing is a great choice for long, epic rides.
Aluminium Hardtail Frame
This 29er is built with Octane One’s dirt jumping heritage; they’ve custom-butted the beefy AL6061 tubes to make sure this Prone 29″ Frame is rough and tough to survive a lot of abuse. The modern, slack geometry with a long front inspires confidence on descents whilst the short chainstays deliver enhanced cornering.
- Frame: AL6061-T6 Custom formed and butted tubes
- Fork Compatibility: Designed for forks with 130-140mm travel (27.5?), 120-130mm travel (29?)
- Hub Spacing: 142mm x 12mm O.L.D., axle included
- Headtube: tapered 1.5 – 1-1/8?, Fully integrated IS42/IS52
- Headtube Stack: 105mm (S); 115mm (M); 125mm (L)
- Disc Brake Standard: Post mount disc brake mount
- BB Shell: BSA 73mm
- Cable Routing: external with inner cable route in seat tube for dropper post
- Maximum Tyre Size Recommended: 29×2.30?
- Seatpost: 31.6 mm
- Seat Clamp: 34.9 mm
- Maximum Seatpost Insertion: 250mm (S); 300mm (M & L)
- Drivetrain: 1x Drivetrain
- Weight: 2.2 kg (M)
Buy Octane One Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Blue, Red, Black
Small, Medium, Large
43cm (17″), 47cm (18.5″), 52cm (20.5″)