Colony Premise BMX Bike
Colony?s popular Premise model makes a return, and this version is kitted out to perform each time you hit the streets. It’s equipped with a full CrMo frame, fork, and bar for strength and rigidity and double wall rims with fully sealed hubs for a smooth rotation that lasts. The Premise gives you expert level performance at a mid-level price.
- Frame: Colony Premise full CrMo, 20.75? top tube
- Stand Over Height: 8.0? (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- Forks: Colony Premise full CrMo, tapered legs with 1-piece CNC steerer tube
- Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear)
- Lever: Alloy
- Cables: Linear slick (rear)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Colony forged top load alloy
- Bars: Colony full CrMo, 9.0? rise, 29.5? wide
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour alloy 25T
- Cranks: Colony CrMo tubular, tapered 8-spline, 19mm spindle, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Rims: Double wall 6000 series alloy, 36h
- Front Tyre: 20?2.25?
- Rear Tyre: 20?2.25?
- Spokes: Black
- Front Hub: Colony alloy female axle, fully sealed bearings, 36h
- Rear Hub: Colony alloy cassette, 14mm axle, fully sealed bearings with 9T driver, 36H
- Seat & Seatpost: Colony Have Fun fat seat/post combo
- Weight: 11.2kg
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Colony Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Matte Dark Purple – Chrome, Metal Gold – Rainbow