S&M Bikes Pitchfork XLT BMX Forks
The Pitchfork XLT BMX Forks are a modern recreation of S&M?s classic Pitchfork model, but they now feature thinner and butted legs and a built-in crown race. Tough, rigid and lightweight, they retain their 4Q baked heat-treated CrMo construction, so you can take on anything the street or park has to offer.
- Material: Leg: Double butted and tapered 4130 CrMo; Steerer Tube: 1-piece CNC-machined 4130 CrMo with extruded 6061 steerer tube insert
- Post-weld, 4Q baked heat treatment
- Dropouts: Laser Cut 3/8? Slot
- Steerer Tube Length: 166mm
- Compression: M24x1.5 Thread, 6mm Allen slot
- Axle To Crown Height: 315.5mm
- Offset: 33mm
- Wheel Size: 20″
- Tyre Clearance: 20″x2.3″
- American made
- Weight: 980g (2.17lb)
Buy S&M Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.