GT Performer Pro 26″ Bike
Take a mighty step back to your childhood with the stunningly vintage Performer Pro 26″ from GT. A BMX with just the right amount of style, performance and nostalgia, this member of GT’s Heritage line will take you back in time quicker than a Doc with a DeLorean.
Classic Looking and Pro-Performing Freestyler
Inspired by GT’s Freestyle roots, the Performer Pro 26″ is packed with modern features while keeping its classic aesthetic. Equipped with GT’s Power Series Alloy 3-Piece Cranks, a CNCed GT Mallet Front Load Stem and 100% Cr-Mo Frame, Fork and Bars, this 26″ model will transport you to your youth without the need for a flux capacitor.
- Frame: GT 86′ Pro Performer Design, 100% Cr-Mo, 86′ Performer Design w/ Bent D/T and Framestanders, Mid BB, 3/8″ Dropouts, Chain Stay U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8″ H/T
- Fork: GT FS Design, 86′ Performer Design, 100% Cr-Mo, 1-1/8″ Steerer, 31.8 O.D. Blades, 3/8″mm axle
- Headset: 1 1/8″ Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Stem: 1 1/8″ Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Handlebar: GT Performer 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 7.5″H x 29″W, 5?Up, 9? sweep
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Brakes: Rear Aluminium U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- Crankset: GT Power Series Alloy 3pc. 175mm Arms, Cr-Mo 22mm Square Spindle, 5mm 36T GT 86′ Performer Design AL Chain Wheel
- Cassette: N/A
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Tyres: GT LP-5, 26 x 2.2″
- Rims: Alloy double wall, 36h
- Front Hub: GT Superlace High, Alloy CNC Body, 36H, Sealed Bearings, 3/8″ x 17mm Female Bolts
- Rear Hub: GT Superlace High Cassette, Alloy CNC body, 36H, 5 Sealed Bearings, 3 pawl Cassette, 3/8″ x 17mm Female Bolts
- Saddle: GT Railed Padded
- Seatpost: Cr-Mo Layback 25.4mm x 350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.