GT Palomar Al 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike
It may be an entry-level mountain bike, but the Palomar Al 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike gives you all the support and feel of GT’s hardtail repertoire as you make your first forays into the world of serious mounting biking. Designed with control and balance in mind, your first ride definitely won’t be your last.
Brilliantly Balanced Beginners Bike
Looking every bit the part when it comes to GT’s mountain bikes, the Palomar Al 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike retains their iconic Triple Triangle frame design to help you maintain an upright, comfortable and controlled riding position. The geometrics of the build also aid in keeping your balance as you take on new terrains and trails. Kitted out with All Terra suspension forks and linear pull breaks, keeping control over the rough stuff is made easy. First impressions count and with the Palomar Al 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike, your introduction to mountain biking couldn’t be better.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminium Triple Triangle Frame, Replaceable Hanger, 1 1/8 Head Tube, 27.5 Design
- Fork: All Terra CH-565, 26mm Stanchions, alloy lower legs 80mm travel for 27.5 with V-Brake mounts
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: Alloy Ahead
- Handlebar: MTB Steel Riser Bar, 25.4mm bar bore, 20mm rise, 620mm width
- Grips: GT Statement logo grips
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: N/A
- Brake System: Linear Pull with 115mm Arms
- Crankset: Shimano TY301 42/34/24T
- Cassette: Sunrace 7-Speed, 14-34T freewheel
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, W/ GSW, 32H 27.5″
- Front Hub: Alloy, QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy Freewheel QR
- Tyres: MTB 27.5×2.10″ (F/R)
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
L, M, XL, S