SE Bikes OM-DURO 27.5+
SE Bikes designed its OM-DURO 27.5+ to truly embody the company motto of “BMX innovations”. This wildly unique ride brings together the design and aesthetics of SE’s legendary OM Flyer BMX with some radical and modern mountain bike capabilities.
BMX Strength with Mountain Bike Capabilities
This bike enables you to enjoy the best of both BMX and MTB as it has a tough and responsive frame and fork and the wide gear range of a SRAM GX drivetrain. The OM-DURO also offers awesome stopping power with the Avid mechanical disc brakes and the ability to roll over pretty much anything on those 27.5″” wheels with massive 3.0″” wide tyres. Go and ride however and wherever you want.
- Frame: 100% CrMo Tubing, Looptail rear end, 148mm spaced fixed dropouts, internal cable routing for dropper post, disc brake tabs, vertical dropouts, removable derailleur hanger
- Fork: Landing Gear, full CrMo, disc tabs, 450mm axle to crown, 38mm offset, 110mm spaced dropouts
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8″ threadless
- Stem: Retro Alloy top-load with engraved SE logo & lightweight cutouts, 55mm reach
- Handlebar: Big Honkin’ Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, Width: 31″; Rise: 6″; Backsweep: 10?; Upsweep: 1?
- Grips: SE Racing flangeless mushroom wing grips with SE rubber end plugs
- Shifters: SRAM GX 1×10, Trigger Shifter, Exact Actuation, alloy lever
- Brakeset: Avid BB5, mechanical disc, easy to adjust with tri-align caliper positioning system, 160mm rotor, front & rear
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT2.1, 2-finger Alloy front & rear
- Crankset: SE V-Ridge 3-piece CrMo, 175mm, Spindle Length: 160mm; Spindle Diameter: 19mm
- Sprocket: 32T CNC Alloy narrow/wide
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm external sealed bearing euro bottom bracket
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX 1×10, short cage
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG50, 10 speed, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC X10EL
- Wheelset: Alloy 36H nutted hubs with sealed rear, 110mm front hub & 148mm rear hub, 42mm wide double-wall disc rims, Stainless Steel spokes
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty, 27.5×3.0″ front & rear
- Seat: SE Flyer seat with custom SE bottle opener brace
- Seatpost: Micro-adjust Alloy, 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 34.9mm inner diameter
- Pedals: X-Pedo low-profile platform with removable pins
- Accessories: Vintage Vinyl SER padset, Alloy valve caps, water bottle mounts, custom Scot Breithaupt OM-Duro sticker sheet
- Weight: 38lbs / 17.23kg
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy SE Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.