DK Octane Pro BMX Bike
DK’s Octane Pro BMX Bike was made to go fast. Combining a lightweight 6061 alloy frame with integrated headset and 3D dropouts with DK’s RTV2 tapered and butted CrMo forks can only produce speed. Perfectly at home whether you are sprinting or climbing, this machine performs consistently well so all you have to do is enjoy the ride.
100% CrMo handlebars let you ‘grip it and rip it’ without worrying about upper body fatigue thanks to impressive lightweight, strong properties.
- Frame: 6061 Alloy w/integrated Headset, Euro BB, 3D 20mm dropouts
- Fork: DK RTV2 taper and butted CrMo w/alloy 20mm axle
- Handlebar: 100% CrMo 8.5″x28.75″, 7? back, 3? up; 2pc design w/welded X-bar
- Grips: DK Tsuka lock-on
- Stem: CNC alloy top load 1-1/8″ 50mm
- Headset: 45/45 integrated sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake Levers: Promax V Point w/grip lock
- Rear Brake: Promax Linear w/Green Airflow pads
- Cranks: 175mm 2pc forged alloy
- Bottom Bracket: Euro integrated external
- Pedals: DK PC platform
- Sprocket: 44t alloy 4-bolt
- Freewheel: 16t high point freewheel
- Chain: KMC K-810 3/32 Silver
- Rims: Sun Envy Lite DBL wall 36H alloy
- Front Hub: Sealed w/20mm axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed w/20mm axle
- Spokes: 14G stainless black
- Saddle: 1pc combo
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2mm
- Tyres: Maxxis DTH 20×1.75/20×1.95
- Post Clamp: Promax quick release
- Top Tube Length: 20.5″
- Colour: Black/Green
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy DK Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.