Cube Nuroad Road Bike
The Cube Nuroad Road Bike is designed to bridge the gap between road and cyclocross bikes. This means that when the road runs out and turns into a dirt track, there?s no need to turn back. It?s built around a revised and updated alloy frame, which along with the carbon fibre bladed forks, provides a nimble and responsive feel, plus clearance for up to 40mm wide tyres.
Shimano Tiagra Drivetrain
To help you to power up to speed quickly and efficiently, Cube chose the reliable and durable Shimano Tiagra 10-Speed drivetrain. With its compact chainset and large 11-32T cassette range, you?ll be able to keep the speed up over rocky terrain and steep climbs. Plus, when it’s time to slow down, you?ve got Tektro?s Spyre mechanical disc brakes on hand to give you the braking power you need, no matter what the riding conditions are like.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Gravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Rack Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: Cube Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8″-1 1/2″ Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm), Bottom: Integrated 1 1/2″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Gravel Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm clamp
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- Brake System: Tektro Spyre MD-C610C mechanical, Flat Mount, 160/160mm rotors
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (61cm)
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8 CX
- Tyres: Cl?ment X?Plor MSO Folding, 36-622
- Saddle: Cube Race Exc
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- Weight: 10.7kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
58cm (22.75″), 56cm (22″)