Ghost Nivolet X5.8 Road Bike
With its light carbon fibre frame and fork that both feature stiff thru-axles, Ghost Nivolet X5.8 Road Bike is a born sprinter. Featuring a comfortable yet also sporty geometry you?ll be enjoying the ride so much you?ll barely notice the miles going by! Plus, as fast riders need to have fast reactions, the Nivolet X5.8 comes with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for fine speed control and excellent stopping power in all weather conditions.
Shimano 105 Drivetrain
Benefiting from trickle-down technology from Shimano’s higher spec Ultegra and Dura-Ace models, the 105 components offer slick and reliable shifting and with only a slight weight penalty. Of course, this is offset by the Nivolet X5.8’s super-light carbon fibre frame. Finishing off this quality package is Fulcrum’s Racing 700 D wheelset, which delivers outstanding power transfer, precise handling and is extremely durable.
- Frame: NIVOLET LC Carbon Fibre
- Forks: Ghost LC Rigid Carbon Fibre
- Chainset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, Hollowtech II, 50-34T
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano ST-R505
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800, 11-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-28T
- Front Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 700 DB
- Rear Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 700 DB
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport II SL PureGrip 25-622
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-RS505 2/2 piston, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RS505 2/2 piston, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- Handlebars: Ground Fiftyone Race WB, Width: 420mm; Diameter: 31.8mm
- Stem: Ground Fiftyone, Diameter: 31.6mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1
- Seatpost: Ground Fiftyone, Diameter: 27.2mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Titanium Grey-Urban Grey-Neon Red