Fuji Nevada 29 1.3 Hardtail Bike
The Fuji Nevada 29 1.3 frame design is based on geometry from some of Fuji’s top-level bikes. Featuring reliable components and a strong, and lightweight frame; the Fuji Nevada enables riders to get out on the trail and enjoy the sport if in their early stages of mountain biking. Thanks to the 29″wheel diameter, rolling efficiency across any terrain is increased significantly. It also can accompany the same riders on their first mountain bike race when the time comes. This bike is a great entry point into the world of mountain biking and is a great bike to get you into the countryside for relaxing rides at the weekend.
Superb Strength and Stability
Featuring a custom butted aluminium frame that provides excellent strength and stability, while still being light and responsive. The stiffness this frame offers enables riders to be in complete control of the bike, which increases rider confidence drastically. Equipped with a durable Shimano 27-Speed gear system that provides smooth, crisp shifting up and down the gears; they are perfect for climbing up the steepest hills and coming back down the fastest descents. On the front of the bike is the SR Suntour forks, which make the ride even more comfortable and provide great control on any trail situation. This bike is equipped with Tektro M280 disc brakes that provide powerful, consistent and smooth braking performance regardless of the weather conditions.
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted Alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, Fuji A1-SL Alloy rear triangle, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF15-XCM-RL-DS-29 w/ remote lockout, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Alivio, 40/30/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, Rapid Fire, 9-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG200-9, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Terra DPD22 rims 32h, Shimano TX-505 front, Shimano TX-505 rear disc hubs, 14g stainless black spokes
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, 29″ x 2.1″, 50tpi
- Brakeset: Shimano M315, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO. 10, 1 1/8″ semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts flat bar, 6061 Alloy, 9? sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7?
- Grips: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238, Steel rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 Alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Weight: 14.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Satin Emerald Green