Fuji Nevada 27.5 1.7 Hardtail Bike
The Fuji Nevada 27.5 1.7 Hardtail Bike is designed with podium proven geometry from their top-level bikes. Equipped with reliable components and a strong and lightweight frame; the Fuji Nevada can take riders from their first weekend out on a mountain bike trail, all the way to their first mountain bike race and beyond.
Stable, Strong, Light and Responsive
Created using a custom butted aluminium frame to provide superb strength and stability, while still being light and responsive. The stiffness this frame possess enables the rider to be in complete control of the bike as it responds to every precise movement decision. Equipped with an efficient Shimano 24-Speed drivetrain that provides accurate and smooth shifting up and down the gears; they are perfect for climbing and descending all day long. On the front are SR Suntour forks, which offer excellent trail stability at high-speeds and they feature a hydraulic lockout, enabling you to lock the fork travel when climbing so it doesn’t soak up the power of every pedal stroke. This bike is equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes that provide powerful, consistent and smooth braking the whole way back down the mountain.
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted Alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, Fuji A1-SL Alloy rear triangle, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF16-XCT-HLO-DS-27.5 with hydraulic lockout, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24T
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 8-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, Rapid Fire, 8-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-34T, 8-Speed
- Chain: KMC HV700, 8-Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Terra DPD16 rims 32h, Formula DC-20 front, DC-22 rear disc hubs
- Tyres: Vera Eos, 27.5″ x 2.2″, 30tpi
- Brakeset: Tektro HD-M285, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M285, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA No.10 1-1/8″ semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 9? sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged Aluminium, +/-10?
- Tape/Grip: Oval Concepts 400, dual-density Kraton
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport, Steel rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts, 6061 Alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Weight: 14.29kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
53cm (21″), 48cm (19″)