Fuji Nevada 26 1.9 Hardtail Bike
Bringing trail-ready geometry from Fuji’s top-end range, the Nevada 26 1.9 Hardtail Bike is built for form and function. Manufactured with an aluminium frame and paired with 75mm of travel from a SR Suntour suspension fork, the Nevada 26 1.9 Hardtail Bike will help you progress from your first trail ride to your first race. Equipped with a Shimano Tourney 7-speed gearset, Tektro mechanical disc brakes, and 26″ Verra Terra wheelset, the Nevada 26 1.9 Hardtail Bike is a reliable, trail-ready warrior.
- Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted Aluminium front triangle w/ PowerCurve downtube, Fuji A1-SL Alloy rear triangle, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF14-3030 26 w/ 75mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24T
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- Shifters: Shimano EF41, EZ Fire, 7-speed
- Cassette: Shimano TZ31 freewheel, 14/34T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC HV500, 7-speed
- Brakeset: Tektro M-280, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Wheelset: Vera Terra DPD16 rims 36h, Formula DC-20 front, DC-31 rear disc hubs, 14g black spokes
- Tyres: Vera Eos, 26×2.1″, 30 TPI
- Headset: FSA No.10, 1-1/8″ semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9? sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged aluminium, +/-10?
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm diameter
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport, steel rail
- Grips: Oval Concepts 234, large diameter pads, single density Kraton
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Weight: 13.8kg
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.