Nukeproof Neutron MTB Wheelset
Wide, strong and affordable. The Nukeproof Neutron wheels have been developed to provide optimal grip and dependable performance on the mountain, and a hassle-free life in the workshop.
Tight Tolerances and Perfect Alignment
Developed in conjunction with WTB, Neutron wheels incorporate a simple and effective tubeless ready system which is easy to set up, and requires no proprietary parts for a wheel repair or rebuild. All interfaces on the Neutron lightweight hubs are CNC machined for tight tolerances and perfect alignment with spokes for a strong and durable wheel build. An inner rim diameter of 29mm allows you to run any tyre width you want, right up to 2.8″ on 27.5″ wheels and 2.6″ on 29″ wheels.
- Tubeless ready with Tubeless valves and rim tape preinstalled
- 8 spare spokes and nipples included (2 per side, front and rear)
- 142mm/148mm Freehub: 3 pawl providing 33 engagement points (every 10.9?)
- 150mm Freehub: 4 pawl providing 27 engagement points (every 13.3?)
- Freehub Compatibility: Shimano (SRAM XD compatible freehub available separately)
- Spokes: 32H Sandvik 302T double butted J-Bend
- Nipples: Brass
- Built for: Cross Country / All Mountain / Gravity
- Rim Inner Width: 29mm
- Disc Mount: 6-Bolt
- Front: 15mm x 100mm / 15mm x 110mm (Boost) / 20mm x 110mm
- Rear: 12mm x 142mm / 12mm x 148mm (Boost) / 12mm x 150mm
- 27.5″ 100mm x 142mm: 2147g
- 27.5″ 110mm x 148mm: 2160g
- 27.5″ 110mm x 150mm: 2140g
- 29″ 100mm x 142mm: 2240g
- 29″ 110mm x 148mm: 2252g
Weights include tubeless tape and tubeless valves.
Buy Nukeproof Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – White
15x100mm F – 12x142mm R, 15x110mm F – 12x148mm R, 20x110mm F – 12x150mm R
27.5″ (650b), 29″