Cube Nature Trapeze Touring Bike
Cube’s Nature Touring Trapeze Road Bike is the ideal companion for exploring both urban areas and well off the beaten path. This model features an easy access dropped top tube and offers excellent handling and control thanks to the 63mm travel Suntour suspension forks. Built around a high-quality and double butted alloy frame, it comes equipped with a durable and reliable Shimano 3×8 drivetrain. This means you?ve got a gear for every riding situation and terrain type.
In addition to the quality frame and drivetrain, the Nature Trapeze Touring comes with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. This ensures you?ll enjoy reliable braking performance, no matter what the weather is doing!
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross, double butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX, 63mm
- Headset: Feimin FP-H863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TX800, Top Swing, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano ST-TX800
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285, hydraulic disc brake, 160/160mm rotors
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TX801, 48x36x26T, BB-UN100, 175mm, chainguard
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Rims: Cube SD20, 32H, disc
- Front Hub: Cube K68F Alloy Light
- Rear Hub: Cube K68R Alloy Light
- Tyres: Impac Streetpac, 42×622
- Saddle: Cube Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Cube Performance, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.