Cube Nature Pro Trapeze Touring Bike
The highly versatile Nature Pro Trapeze Touring Road Bike features a dropped top tube that lets you step through to make mounting and dismounting the bike easier. It?s excellent handling and quality spec list is designed to bust the myth that a reliable and robust hybrid bike is just for cruising on smooth roads.
Suntour Forks and Shimano Drivetrain
This bike is kitted out with SR Suntour suspension forks, a Shimano 3×9 wide range drivetrain and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. This means it?s equally at home on long road rides up into the hills as it is exploring a bumpy forest track. The Nature Pro is ready to be as adventurous as you are!
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grip
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M370, Top Swing, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M371, 48x36x26T, BB-UN100, 175mm, chainguard
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44×622
- Pedals: Cube PP Trekking
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13.8kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.