Saracen Myst Team Suspension Bike
The Myst Team Suspension Bike is a limited edition factory build that’s aimed at pro-level downhill competition use. Designed to be as fast as any DH race machine on today’s market, its full carbon frame which is a blend of 24T/40T/3K Toray UD Carbon Fibre and it’s loaded up with some of the best components going. These include Fox 40 Factory forks and Fox DHX2 Factory, which both feature the super-smooth Kashima coating, a Shimano Saint drivetrain and brakes, a full PRO finishing kit.
- Frame: 24T/40T/3K Toray UD carbon blend, 37mm main pivot bearings, 28mm linkage bearings, UD carbon linkage, signature TRL suspension design, custom headtube with adjustable front centre plus-minus 5mm, internal cable routing, integrated fork bump-stops, 12x150mm rear axle, 203mm rear travel
- Fork: Fox 40 Factory, 203mm travel, FIT damper, HSC/LSC, 20x110mm
- Rear Shock: Fox DHX2 Factory, Kashima coating, HSC/LSC, RVS, SLS spring
- Headset: Saracen off-set headset, 0mm/5mm
- Stem: PRO Tharsis 9.8, 50mm direct mount, 0-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars: PRO Tharsis 9.8 7050 DB Alloy riser bar, 800mm wide, 20mm rise, 5-degree upsweep, 9-degree backsweep
- Grips: Saracen lock-on grip
- Shifters: Shimano Saint M820 Rapidfire Plus 1×10 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano Saint M825 36T, 165mm
- Chainguide: Gamut P30s
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB80
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Saint M820 Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano HG500 10-Speed, 11-25T
- Chain: Shimano HG54
- Brakes: Shimano Saint M820, 203/203mm rotors
- Rims: DT Swiss FR570 27.5″, 32h
- Hubs: Front: Shimano Saint M820, 32h; Rear: Shimano Saint M825, 32h
- Spokes: Double-butted stainless steel
- Tyres: Maxxis Highroller II, 42a Super Tacky, 27.5×2.4″
- Saddle: PRO Tharsis 9.8
- Seatpost: PRO Tharsis 9.8, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Saracen Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Off White – Orange