Commencal Meta AM V4.2 World Cup Bike
The Commencal Meta AM V4.2 World Cup Bike is kitted with top-tier components for maximum performance. A revised NEC + Ultra SL aluminium frame, RockShox Super Deluxe RT Remote shock, RockShox Lyrik RCT3 with 170mm of travel, and a SRAM GX Eagle1x12-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc brakes, the Meta AM V4.2 World Cup Bike is the complete full suspension package that will help you come out on top in a quality enduro or downhill scene.
Full Suspension Aluminium Enduro MTB
The Commencal Meta AM V4.2 World Cup Bike features improved enduro capacity as well as an increase in versatility, and comes with 160mm rear travel that’s designed for 160/170mm forks. A new cable guide around the bottom bracket is more intuitive. The Commencal Meta AM V4.2 World Cup Bike offers greater travel and sensitivity: welcome to Commencal’s new era of suspension. This aluminium enduro rig is easier to handle as it adapts to each movement, regardless of the gradient or technicality of the terrain.
- Frame: 2018 Meta AM V4.2 650B, NEC + Ultra SL (Aluminium 6066 Triple Butted), travel 160mm
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe RT Remote, 230x60mm, open/lock, rebound
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RCT3 170mm, solo air, boost with 2 extra volume spacers supplied
- Chainset: SRAM Descendant Eagle Carbon X-Sync, 34T, boost 170mm on S/M, 175mm on L/XL
- Brake/Shift Levers: SRAM GX Eagle 1×12-speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP Press Fit BB92
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle 1×12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1275 Eagle, 10?50T, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 1×12-speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss M1700 Spline, 32 holes, tubeless ready, 30mm inner width
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5″ x 2.5″ WT EXO / TR / 3C
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis DHRII 27.5″ x 2.4″ WT EXO / TR / 2C
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE, 200mm / 180mm rotor
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha, Alloy 7075, double butted, 30mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha, ergonomic grips, plastic one lock, super soft compound
- Headset: Tapered 1-1/8″ / 1-1/2″, Cane Creek 40 series, ZS44 / ZS56
- Stem: Ride Alpha, Aluminium 6061, 40mm, 31.8mm, 0? angle
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6 mm, 100mm on S, 125mm on M and 150mm on L/XL
- Saddle: Ride Alpha, 278mm, Ti-Alloy rails
- Pedals: No
- Accessories: Downtube protector, chainstay protector, seatstay protector, chainstay cable guide
- Weight: 14.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Shiny Brushed New Zeland