Octane One Melt Dirt Jump Bike
The Octane One Melt Dirt Jump Bike benefits from both a siper-tough alloy frame and geometry that?s inspired by the frames of the FMB World Tour riders. Despite its understated looks the Melt Dirt Jump is packed with highly technical features. These include custom formed and butted tubing, a tapered and fully integrated headtube and neat arched seat stay bridge for increased tyre clearance. It?s also built components that are ready to take plenty of abuse such as the 10mm travel RST Dirt forks and tubular CrMo Salt crankset.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium custom formed and butted tubes, tapered integrated headset
- Fork: RST Dirt RA, 100mm travel, 10mm axle
- Headset: Octane One tapered 1 1/8?-1.5? IS42/IS52, sealed bearing
- Stem: Octane One Chemical, 25.4mm clamp
- Handlebars: Octane One Chemical 25.4mm clamp, 740mm wide
- Grips: Octane One flange grips, without flanges
- Shifters: N/A
- Crankset: SALT by WTP, tubular CrMo, 25T CNC alloy chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Octane One external, Spanish bearings
- Chain: PYC single
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Cassette/Freewheel:14T freewheel
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Front Brake: V-Brake
- Rear Brake: Tektro Novela mechanical disc brake, 160mm rotor
- Rims: Front: Jalco DBX 26?, 32h; Rear: NS Fundamental 26?, 32h
- Spokes: Spokes with 14mm nipples
- Front Hub: Octane one 9mm bolt-on
- Rear Hub: Octane One single speed, 14T freewheel
- Tyres: Kenda Small Block 8, 26×2.1″
- Saddle/Seatpost: Octane One fat seat-post combo
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Octane One Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.