Manitou Markhor Boost Forks – 15mm
Manitou?s Markhor Boost Forks offer outstanding value for money, proving that a high-quality lightweight cross-country/trail fork is within the reach of most riders’ budgets. They offer 100mm of travel to smooth out the trails, Manitou?s Kwik Toggle compression adjustment, plus air and rebound adjustment. This means you?ll be able to fine-tune them to suit the terrain as well as your riding style. Lock up the forks when you’re ready to blast up a climb and eradicate pedal bob.
These forks are constructed using high-quality magnesium for the lower sections and 7050 straight wall aluminium for the stanchions and crown, helping the Markhor rival much more expensive forks for their low weight. This construction and the ?Boost? spacing ensures stiff and precise handling and excellent durability.
- Lower Material: Magnesium
- Stanchion Material: 7050 Straight Wall Aluminium
- Crown Material: Shot Peen Aluminium
- Travel: 100mm
- Steerer Tube: Tapered 1 1/8″-1.5″
- Stanchion Diameter: 30mm
- Spring: TS air
- Damping: Kwik Toggle 2-position (open/lock)
- Bottom Out: Progressive Rubber Bumper
- Adjustments: Air pressure, rebound, lockout
- Axle Type: 15x110mm “Boost” TA
- Front Hub Spacing: 110mm
- Brake Type: Post mount disc (PM-160)
- Max Rotor Size: 180mm
- Intended Use: XC, trail
- E-MTB Certified: Yes
Buy Manitou Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
1.1/8″ – 1.5″ Tapered