Saracen Mantra Pro Mountain Bike
Saracen’s Mantra Pro Mountain Bike has become a firm favourite amongst UK riders. Consistently winning praise from various UK cycling magazines, it has the build quality and spec list to hit the cross-country and singletrack trails hard straight out of the box. It boasts wide tyre clearance to prevent mud build-up, a reliable Shimano 2×9 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and 120mm travel forks. The Mantra Pro is ready to be as brave as you are!
- Frame: Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 Alloy tubeset, ZS44-ZS56 tapered headtube, Chip-Slot dropout system, dropper post ready, UK developed
- Fork: Suntour XCR 32LOR coil, 120mm travel, Adjustments: Lock-out, rebound adjust
- Headset: FSA NO.57SC-1
- Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy, 60mm length, A-head, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars: Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar, 740mm wide, 12.7mm rise, 5-degree upsweep, 9-degree backsweep
- Grips: Saracen lock-on grip
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio M4000 Rapidfire Plus 2×9 speed
- Crankset: Shimano M4050, 22/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB52
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M4000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M4000
- Cassette: Shimano HG201 9-Speed, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Brakes: Shimano M396 hydraulic, 180/160mm rotors
- Rims: Araya DM-650 double wall alloy 32h
- Hubs: Shimano RM3050 Center Lock 32h front / rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Tough Tom 27.5 x 2.25″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Smart Sam 27.5 x 2.25″
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Saracen Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
38.5cm (15″), 21″, 19″, 43.5cm (17″)