Saracen Mantra Mountain Bike
Build around the same high-quality butted and hydroformed frame as seen on the Mantra Pro model, this version of the Mantra offers trail-ready performance at a more wallet-friendly price point. The Mantra is a super-durable hardtail and is an excellent choice for the first time off-road cyclist as it’s backed up by a reliable Shimano 3×9 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and forks with 120mm of bump-absorbing travel.
- Frame: Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 Alloy tubeset, ZS44-ZS56 tapered headtube, Chip-Slot dropout system, dropper post ready, UK developed
- Fork: Suntour XCM HLO, 120mm travel, Adjustments: Pre-load adjust, lock-out
- Headset: FSA NO.57SC-1
- Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy, 60mm length, A-head, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars: Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar, 740mm wide, 12.7mm rise, 5-degree upsweep, 9-degree backsweep
- Grips: Saracen lock-on grip
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M2000 Rapidfire Plus 3×9 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano Altus M2000 22/30/40T
- Bottom Bracket: CH52 sealed cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus M2000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M2000
- Cassette: Shimano HG201 9-Speed, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Brakes: Shimano M365 hydraulic, 160/160mm rotors
- Rims: Araya DM-650 double wall alloy 32h
- Hubs: Shimano RM3050 Center Lock 32h front / rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Tough Tom 27.5 x 2.25″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Smart Sam 27.5 x 2.25″
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Saracen Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Red – Black
38.5cm (15″), 43.5cm (17″), 19″, 21″