crankbrothers Mallet DH 11 Pedals
The crankbrothers Mallet DH pedals have enjoyed worldwide success on the World Cup Downhill scene and this DH 11 model takes the performance one step further with its titanium wings and dual chamfered edges. This construction and design reduces the weight even further and increases performance. The DH 11 pedals also feature a very distinctive double-anodised black and gold colour scheme, 8 adjustable pins on each side, and a concave shape for a secure foothold and outstanding grip in all conditions.
- Traction pad technology
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- 4-sided entry
- Superior mud shedding
- Customisable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
- Platform: Extruded/machined 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Wings: 6al/4v Titanium
- Spring: 300 series Stainless Steel
- Spindle: Forged Scandium 435 CrMo
- Spindle Factor: 57mm
- Inner Bearing: Type igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer Bearing: Type enduro cartridge bearing
- Traction Pins: 8mm adjustable
- Release Angle: 15?-20?
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Pins: Adjustable pins 8 per side
- Warranty: 5 years
- Max Rider Weight: No restriction
- Weight: 445g per pair
Buy crankbrothers Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.