NS Bikes Majesty Park Frame
The Majesty Park Frame is Sam Pilgrim’s weapon of choice and has been ridden to the podium at more world-class dirt jump and slopestyle competitions than any other in the world. For this Majesty Park Frame, NS Bikes used a high-end tubeset with offset multi butting to save weight. They’ve also fully heat-treated the frame to boost strength and durability. It?s also covered inside and out with a thin, weightless electroplated layer that protects it from corrosion. This really is the ultimate CrMo dirt-jumping frame – not only super light, but incredibly strong.
The Majesty Park Frame has a steeper head angle than the alternative Majesty Dirt version, plus a bottom bracket that sits slightly higher. It has super quick acceleration and works best with longer travel forks (up to 140mm travel).It features cable guides that sit flush with the tubes and can be removed to give this frame a unique, ultra clean look. This Majesty Park Frame also has a unique arched ?lost wax? bridge over the seatstays, which offers plenty of tyre clearance and is finished with a sweet 3D logo.
- Frame: Heat-treated, custom butted 4130 Tange Eccentric CrMo
- Recommended Fork Travel: 80-140mm
- Headset: Integrated IS42
- Headtube Length: 115mm
- Steerer Tube: Standard 1-1/8?only
- BB: Spanish BB, 68mm
- Seat Clamp: 27.2mm seat post/integrated seat clamp
- Max Tyre Size: 26?x2.3?
- Max Chainring Size: 32T
- Rear Dropout Spacing: 135x10mm, horizontal dropouts, suggested bolt-on hubs
- Brake Mount Type: IS-2000 disc brake mount, max rotor size: up to 185mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop. Ride. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.