DT Swiss M 1700 Spline Two MTB Wheels
The DT Swiss M 1700 Spline Two MTB Wheels were designed for rainy days, wet soil, rocks and roots. With a tubeless setup, you will always find grip. These wheels are tubeless ready straight out of the box and it is a great wheelset to consider if you frequently ride demanding trails and would like more performance.
- Tyre Type: Clincher, tubeless ready
- Valve Hole: Presta/SV 6.5mm
- Rim Material: Aluminium
- Freewheel: Ratchet system
- Spokes: DT Competition
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock Aluminium
- Lacing Pattern: 3-cross
- Spline: With straight pull spokes and use specific lacing, superlight hubs as well as high-end rims featuring key DT Swiss technology, SPLINE? wheels make for a perfect training and racing partner.
- Straight-Pull: The term Straight-Pull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, straight-pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
- Hub Technology: DT Swiss hubs have earned their legendary reputation for quality and performance. There are multiple features that make this product a winner: The Ratchet System? driver mechanism is extremely durable, reliable and can be serviced without special tools in minutes, thanks to its simple press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows all hubs to work in almost any currently existing axle configuration, making them compatible with almost every bike. The contact free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings; every bit of the rider?s energy is transformed into forward momentum. These features and the super lightweight design of all the hub parts highlights the racing legacy of this classic hub.
- Tubeless Ready Technology: Tubeless tyres have several advantages over the conventional combination of tube and tyre. The tyre can run with lower pressures providing better grip without risking snakebites. The lower pressure also results in a more comfortable ride. Eliminating the tube means there is no friction between tube and tyre and therefore less rolling resistance when the tyre rolls over the ground and obstacles. If tubeless milk is used, the tyre can self-seal stings and small cuts. A big advantage for all those who like to ride for long and far away from the nearest bike shop.
Buy DT Swiss Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
15x110mm Front – 12x148mm Rear – Boost
30mm ID Rim – 6 Bolt