Cube Litening C:62 Pro Road Bike
Cube designed its Litening C:62 Pro Road Bike with a simple goal in mind: to create a state-of-the-art, yet affordable racing bike that can take your fight to the front of the pack. Packed with technology and the latest components, it?s ready to help you perform at your best, no matter which type of event or distance you?re taking on.
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Groupset
Built around Cube?s highly-advanced C:62 carbon frame and fork, the Litening C:62 Pro features the revised and updated Ultegra R8000 groupset. This gives you the edge you need as you swiftly click through the gears and the Ultegra dual-pivot calipers enable you to attack the descents and dive into the bends with more confidence. Finally, Mavic?s stiff and fast rolling enhance the handling and provide outstanding power transfer.
- Frame: Cube C:62 Advanced Twin Mould Technology, Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: Cube CSL Evo C:62 Full Carbon Technology, 1 1/8-1 1/4″ Tapered
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top: Integrated 1 1/8″; Bottom: Integrated 1 1/4″
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DSS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- Shift/ Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000 calipers
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium, QR/QR
- Tyres:Continental Grand Sport Race SL, 25-622
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
- Seatpost: Newmen Advanced, 27.2mm, Carbon
- Seat Clamp: Cube Superlight, 31.8mm
- Weight: 7.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
58cm (22.75″), 54cm (21.25″), 52cm (20.5″), 62cm (24.5″), 56cm (22″), 50cm (19.75″)