Ghost Lector 5.9 29″ Hardtail Bike
Ghost’s Lector 5.9 29″ Hardtail Bike has a construction and a spec list that equips you to take on the most challenging XC trails and own them. SRAM’s 12-Speed GX Eagle gearing gives you a wide and simple range for any situation and there’s a dropper seatpost to get you in the ideal position for blasting up the climbs.
Ghost Carbon Fibre Frame
With its stylish angular shapes, smooth transitions and internal cables for clean looks the lightweight carbon frame makes a bold statement that it’s built for speed. So, whether you’re competing against the World’s best or looking to smash your PB on a training session, the Lector 5.9 29er will help you to push yourself to your limits or find new ones!
- Frame: Lector 29 Lightweight Carbon LC
- Forks: RockShox Reba RL Solo Air Oneloc, Travel: 100 mm
- Chainset: Truvativ Descendant X-Sync, 32T
- Brake/Shift Levers: SRAM GX Eagle
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1275, 10-50T
- Rims: Rodi Blackrock, 622x21mm, 32H
- Front Hub: Formula DC-711 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Formula DHT-142 12x142mm, SRAM XD
- Front Tyre: Continental Mountain King II PureGrip 29×2.2″
- Rear Tyre: Continental X-King PureGrip 29×2.2″
- Front Brake: SRAM Level T 2/2 Piston, Disc: 180mm
- Rear Brake: SRAM Level T 2/2 Piston, Disc: 160mm
- Handlebars: Ground Fiftyone, Width: 740mm; Diameter: 31.8mm
- Stem: Ground Fiftyone, Clamp: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
- Seatpost: JD Dropper Post 31.6mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Neon Yellow-Night Black