De Rosa King XS Ultegra Road Bike
The King dynasty continues to evolve; the King XS features a new frame that’s lighter than before. Opting for new technical and stylistic design solutions, the blend of three carbon composite materials provides a fast and elegant frameset. The revamped frame design sees the rear brake disappear, only to be found under the bottom bracket. This new position lets De Rosa increase the braking power and tidy the lines of the seatstay brake arch. The integrated fork, steering tube, and frame axis is designed to improve overall aerodynamic performance.
Quality Components and Wheelset
Equipped with a Shimano Ultegra 11-speed transmission and De Rosa’s Tektro direct mount brakes, the King XS Ultegra Road Bike is a lightweight and stiff performer that’s matched with quality components. The Fulcrum Racing Quattro wheelset delivers reliability straight out of the box.
- Frame: TI1000, TI 800 and XN10 Carbon Fibre
- Fork: De Rosa King XS
- Chainset: Shimano FC-R8000 52-36T
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano ST-R8000, 11-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Token Press Fit
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000, Braze-On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS
- Cassette: Shimano CS-R8000 11-30T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601, 11-speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing Quattro
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race, 25c
- Brakes: De Rosa Tektro Direct Mount
- Handlebar: Deda Zero
- Bar Tape: Prologo Plaintouch
- Stem: Deda Zero
- Seatpost: De Rosa
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy De Rosa Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
55.3cm (21.5″), 57cm (22″), 51.5cm (20″), 53.5cm (21″), 47cm (18.5″), 49.5cm (19.5″)