De Rosa King XS Dura-Ace 9100 Road Bike
The King XS Dura-Ace 9100 Road Bike is an evolution of De Rosa?s previous King models and offers a lower weight, a cleaner look and a more comfortable ride. This is partly thanks to the relocation of the rear brake caliper to behind the bottom bracket, enabling the removal of the seat stay bridge for increased comfort, yet also maintaining frame performance. The chosen material for the frame is a result of extensive research of composite materials and is composed of an advanced blend of 3 materials, TI1000, TI 800 and XN10.
Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Drivetrain
Shimano?s top-of-the-line Dura-Ace offers easy shifting that?s ultra-sick and its components are lightweight and race-ready. Redesigned hoods on the shifters are ergonomically shaped, and an improved lever stroke reduces the effort required to change gear. Completing the De Rosa King XS package is a full 3T finishing kit and pro-favourite Prologo Kappa Evo saddle.
- Frame: De Rosa King XS carbon frame
- Fork: De Rosa King XS carbon fork, tapered steerer
- Front Axle Type: 9mm QR
- Number Of Gears: 22
- Cable Routing: Internal
- Bottle Cage Mounts: Double
- Front Derailleur Mount: Braze-on
- Dropouts: Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Wheel Size: 700c (622)
- Wheelset: Fulcrum
- Groupset Manufacturer: Shimano
- Brake Levers/Gear Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Brake Type: Cantilever
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Brake Callipers: Tektro Direct Mount
- Chainset Type: Semi-Compact
- Chainset: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- Chainring Size: 52 Tooth, 36 Tooth
- Chain: Shimano
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano
- Cassette: Shimano 11-Speed
- Cassette Range: 11-28 Tooth
- Handlebars: 3T Ergonova Pro
- Bar Tape/Grips: Cork
- Stem: 3T Arx Pro
- Seat Post: De Rosa
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa Evo
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino 25mm
- Warranty: 2-year frame warranty, 12-month parts warranty
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy De Rosa Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
49.5cm (19.5″), 45cm (17.75″)