De Rosa Idol Disc Ultegra Road Bike
Brought back into the De Rosa range, the Idol has been updated and revised for modern cycling. Featuring a quality carbon fibre frameset, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and a Shimano 11-speed gearset, the Idol Disc Ultegra Road Bike is prepared for the race and sportive season ahead.
Carbon Frameset, Shimano Ultegra Drivetrain, and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The Idol Disc Ultegra Road Bike is manufactured from a blend of Super Hi-Modulus fibre – T1000 and T800 – to guarantee a lightweight carbon frameset that offers structural stiffness and stress absorption. The De Rosa Idol Disc Ultegra Road Bike is equipped with a Shimano Ultegra 11-speed transmission, powerful hydraulic disc brakes from Shimano for excellent and consistent stopping power, and a Fulcrum R500 wheelset. The Idol Disc Ultegra Road Bike is built for speed. Quality Deda, Prologo, and 3T finishing kit completes this lightweight, quality package.
- Frame: Super Hi-Modulus T1000 (70%) and T800 (30%) Fibre
- Fork: De Rosa Idol Disc
- Chainset: Shimano FC-R8000 52-36T
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020, 11-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano press-fit
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000, Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11-30T, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601, 11-speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum R500
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race, 25c
- Brakes: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc
- Handlebar: Deda Zero
- Bar Tape: Prologo Plaintouch
- Stem: Deda Zero
- Seatpost: 3T Stilo
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy De Rosa Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black Gloss – Matt, Dark Blue
47cm (18.5″), 57cm (22″), 59cm (23″), 54cm (21″)