De Rosa Idol Caliper Potenza Road Bike
Reintroduced and revamped, the De Rosa Idol is fit for the competitive modern cyclist and those who appreciate a high-end road bike. Equipped with a quality carbon fibre frameset, Compagnolo’s responsive Potenza 11-speed groupset, and Fulcrum Racing Quattro wheelset, this Idol Road Bike is steeped in Italian road racing heritage and performs accordingly.
Crafted Carbon Frameset, Quality Campagnolo Drivetrain
The De Rosa Idol Road Bike is produced from a carefully chosen blend of Super Hi-Modulus fibre – T1000 and T800. This guarantees a carbon frameset that is light and stiff, with the ability to absorb stress. The all-Italian theme runs deep with this De Rosa model and it’s equipped with an authentic Italian drivetrain, Campagnolo Potenza 11-speed. Quality Deda, Prologo, and 3T finishing kit completes this lightweight, quality package.
- Frame: Super Hi-Modulus T1000 (70%) and T800 (30%) Fibre
- Fork: De Rosa Idol Disc
- Chainset: Campagnolo Potenza 52-36T
- Brake/Shift Levers: Campagnolo Potenza Ergopower, 11-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Token Press Fit
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Potenza
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Potenza Medium Cage
- Cassette: Campagnolo 11-32T, 11-speed
- Chain: Campagnolo, 11-speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing Quattro
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race, 25c
- Brakes: Campagnolo Potenza
- Handlebar: Deda Zero
- Bar Tape: Prologo Plaintouch
- Stem: Deda Zero
- Seatpost: 3T Stilo
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy De Rosa Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.