Cinelli Hobootleg City Bike
Cinelli?s Hobootleg Bike is ready to go anywhere with you. It?s built around a super-tough and durable Columbus CrMo frame and fork and packed with features and extras. Cinelli developed it by testing it in over 24,000km of competition, which included two Tours d’Afrique over all terrain types. It offers incredible strength, a comfortable ride and a low weight. The Hobootleg really is a touring bike without limits!
Shimano 3×9 Drivetrain
This super-tough frame and fork wouldn?t be able to shine without reliable and smooth performing components to back it up. Cinelli chose a durable and wide-ranging 3×9 drivetrain that consists of Shimano?s Sora and Deore derailleurs, Microshift bar end shifters and FSA?s Alpha Drive chainset. In addition to this, the Hobootleg added Tektro cantilever brakes, which can bring you to a halt quickly even with the bike fully loaded. To ensure consistent performance in all conditions, Cinelli also gave the gear and brake cables full-length outer cables.
- Frame: Columbus CrMo, triple butted
- Fork: Cinelli CrMo, 1 1/8″ steerer
- Headset: Tange ER2
- Stem: Cinelli Bootleg
- Handlebar: Cinelli Bootleg
- Handlebar Tape: Cinelli
- Shifters: Microshift
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 9-Speed
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Brakes: Tektro RL-340 brake levers, Tektro 992AG Cantilevers
- Crankset: FSA Alpha Drive Trekking 26/36/48T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50 11/34T 9-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: BSA type
- Wheelset: Rims: Alex Rims DA16; Hubs: Shimano Sora (650c wheels on XS size bike)
- Tyres: Vittoria Randonneur Trail 700x38c (650c on XS size bike)
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Ischia Bootleg Custom
- Seatpost: Cinelli DNA, 31.6mm
- Extras: TUBUS front and rear carriers (Max load: F: 18kg / R: 30Kg) and front and rear mudguards
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cinelli Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
XXL, XL, XS, S