crankbrothers Highline Dropper Seatpost
Years of research and development combined with rigorous testing by riders from across the world have given rise to the crankbrothers Highline seatpost. Backed by an industry leading 3-year warranty the post offers performance and reliability.
Using a self-contained hydraulic cartridge and cable activation the Highline is simple to fix and requires minimal maintenance. The premium Trelleborg? seal, Igus? LL-Glide bearings and keys, Jagwire? cable and housing components all combine to deliver a high quality, durable and reliable dropper post.
Adjustable, Ergonomic Lever
The lever is ergonomic with a unique spherical adjustment and near-infinite rotation and tilt customisation options with 360? / 22? tilt. Cable tension adjustment is also done at the lever end making fitting the post much less fiddly. The quick connect mechanism at the base of the post also adds to this simple installation process.
Low Profile Seatclamp
The low profile seatclamp has a stack height of just 47mm has a two-bolt release system for easy saddle installation.
Traction Pad Stickers
Replacement levers can be purchased if needed and traction pad stickers can be applied to not only make the lever even more grippy in muddy wet conditions but also to add some colour to co-ordinate with the rest of your bike.
- Infinite travel adjustment
- Diameter: 30.9mm or 31.6mm
- Overall Length: 100mm Drop: 345mm; 125mm Drop: 400mm; 160mm Drop: 465mm
- 50mm minimum stack height
- Internal routing
- Quick-connect mechanism for ease of cable installation
- Two-bolt quick release head for easy saddle installation
- Jagwire elite ultra-slick cable and lex-sl housing
- Self contained hydraulic cartridge
- Igus LL-glide bearing and keys
- Trelleborg seal
- Weight: 100mm Drop: 525g; 125mm Drop: 560g; 160mm Drop: 610g
Buy crankbrothers Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
125mm Drop, 160mm Drop, 100mm Drop