Cane Creek Helm Coil Suspension Fork
With improved materials and manufacturing techniques, the benefits of coil forks are being rediscovered by enduro riders worldwide. Cane Creek?s Helm Coil Suspension Fork was born and developed in the wild mountains of Western North Carolina and offers bags of adjustability, simple and reliable performance and a quick setup.
Out of the box, the Helm coil is setup to offer 160mm of travel but without any extra parts required, you can adapt them internally to offer 130,140 or 150mm of travel. This is done by simply changing the spring perch on the travel-indexed compression rod. Also, as with the air model of the Helm, the Helm Coil?s damping can be individually tuned to suit your riding style and to perfectly suit the terrain. This means the perfect suspension setup is only a few clicks away.
- Wheel Size: 27.5″
- Steerer: 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ tapered
- Stanchion Diameter: 35mm
- Wheel Spacing: 15x110mm BOOST spacing
- Axle: “D-Loc” 15mm thru axle system. Unique to Helm
- Travel: Positioned at 160mm from the factory, Optimized for 130-160mm of travel
- Travel Adjustments: Internal, 10mm Increments (from 160mm down to 130mm)
- Damper: High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound
- Weight: 2260g
- D-Loc Axle Assembly: Hard anodised aluminium cam lever closes against a self-lubricating brass clamp washer for axle function longevity. Fast and easy keyed entry axle and lock system. Eliminates unwanted rotational and torsional axle forces
Buy Cane Creek Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.