Cane Creek Helm Air Suspension Fork
The Helm Air Suspension Fork has been developed and honed to perfection by Cane Creek in the wild mountains of Western North Carolina. Designed to help you dominate the trails and the most challenging enduro races, this highly adjustable and super-capable fork will help you perform at your best on every ride.
Tuned For The Trail
Offering 7-way adjustability, you can have ultimate control of how the Helm performs. It allows you to tune the damping and air springs separately, so you can fine tune it to suit both your riding style and the terrain of the trail. The Helm is also built to provide stiff and precise handling and outstanding durability. This is thanks to Cane Creek’s “D-Loc” 15mm thru axle system and their 35mm diameter stanchions.
The Helm?s aren?t just tough, they?re also extremely versatile. They come with two travel reducers in the box, should you want to shorten the travel to make climbing a bit easier. Plus, if you want to reduce the travel even further, say to make them more suited to cross-country riding, you can purchase additional spacers separately to reduce the travel all the way down to 100mm if you wish.
- Wheel Size: 27.5″
- Steerer: 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ tapered
- Stanchion Diameter: 35mm
- Wheel Spacing: 15x110mm BOOST spacing
- Axle: “D-Loc” 15mm thru axle system. Unique to Helm
- Travel: Positioned at 160mm from the factory. Optimized for 140-170mm of travel
- Travel Adjustments: Internal, 10mm increments (from 170mm down to 100mm) 2 travel spacers included, one installed from the factory
- Air Spring: Independent positive and negative chambers
- Air Volume Adjustment: Accessory free. Internal 8-position indexed system
- Damper: High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound
- Weight: 2070g
- D-Loc Axle Assembly: Hard anodised aluminium cam lever closes against a self-lubricating brass clamp washer for axle function longevity. Fast and easy keyed entry axle and lock system. Eliminates unwanted rotational and torsional axle forces
- Air Volume Adjustment: Accessory-Free adjustment, 8 levels of volume reduction
- Versatile Air Spring: Thoughtfully isolated positive and negative air chambers for ultimate tuning, Internal travel adjustment, 140-170mm possible with items straight out of the box
Buy Cane Creek Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.