Cube Hanzz 190 SL 27.5 Suspension Bike
Whether you?re pushing yourself to the limit on your local trails or you?re lining up for a downhill race, Cube?s Hanzz 190 SL 27.5 Suspension Bike is ready to help you to ?own it?! Its mechanically formed alloy frame is bombproof and is combined with rock-swallowing suspension. This is provided by Marzocchi’s Bomber 380 CR forks with 200mm of travel and a Fox Van RC rear shock, facilitating 190mm of travel at the rear end.
SRAM 1×11 Drivetrain and Brakes
The tough and advanced frame and smooth suspension package are backed up by a reliable drivetrain and powerful brakes. SRAM?s GX 1×11 gearing borrows technologies from its higher spec models for slick and consistent shifting and the SRAM Code R will give you the descending control and confidence to ride harder than ever!
- Frame: Aluminium Light, Advanced Mechanical Forming, FSP 4-Link, ISCG Mount
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber 380 CR, compression & rebound adjust, Travel: 200mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Van RC, 222x70mm, rebound & low speed compression adjust
- Shock Hardware: Top: 22x8mm; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Atlas 35 800mm 35mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX short cage, type 2.1, 10-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM X7 Trigger
- Brake System: SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc brake, 200/180mm rotors
- Crankset: Race Face Chester 32T, 170mm
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1030, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Answer Atac EM, 20x110mm / 12x157mm, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35″ (Front: Addix Ultrasoft; Rear: Addix Soft)
- Saddle: SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Extras Included: E Thirteen LG1 Chain Guide, ISCG05, Syntace 157mm X12 rear thru axle
- Weight: 16.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
51cm (20″), 40.5cm (16″), 46cm (18″)