Cube Hanzz 190 Race 27.5 Suspension Bike
The Hanzz 190 Race 27.5 Suspension Bike is Cube?s slightly more affordable, yet still highly capable trail park, slopestyle or downhill playmate. Its bombproof alloy frame with advanced mechanical forming has a short geometry to make it a super-fun and a truly ?whippable? ride!
Long Travel Full Suspension Frame
To help you to hit the trails as hard and as fast as you dare, the Hanzz 190 Race is backed up by bump-swallowing suspension performance. This is provided by Suntour?s 180mm travel Durolux RC fork and Fox Van RC rear shock that along with Cube?s FSP 4-Link rear triangle, enables 190mm of rear travel.
Shimano Deore and Magura Components
Backing up the quality frame and suspension package is a super-durable Shimano Deore 1×10 drivetrain and powerful Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes. Plus, with Answer Atac EM wheels that are wrapped in Schwalbe Hans Dampf tyres on board, you?re ready to tear it up on all terrain types.
- Frame: Aluminium Light, Advanced Mechanical Forming, FSP 4-Link, ISCG Mount
- Fork: Suntour Durolux RC, 20x110mm, tapered steerer, Travel: 180mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Van RC, 222x70mm, rebound & compression adjust
- Shock Hardware: Top: 22x8mm; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, tapered, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 10-Speed, Direct Mount
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Magura MT5, hydraulic disc brake, 203/180mm rotors
- Crankset: Race Face Chester 32T, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Answer Atac EM, 20x110mm / 12x157mm, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35″
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Extras Included: E Thirteen LG1 Chain Guide, ISCG05, Syntace 157mm X12 rear thru axle
- Weight: 15.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.