Saracen Hack 1 Adventure Road Bike
Saracen’s Hack 1 Adventure Road Bike has a triple butted 6061 frame at its heart and with its full carbon fibre fork and wide 700x35c tyres, it guarantees a comfortable ride on a wide range of terrain types. Designed to at home on the road as it is exploring well off the beaten path, the Hack 1 enables you to keep riding when the road turns into a dirt track or gravel fire road. Plus, with cable disc brakes on board and the ability to fit wraparound mudguards, it’s ready ride wherever you want to and in all types of weather!
- Frame: Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 Alloy tubeset, IS42-IS52 tapered headtube, mudguard eyelets and rack mounts, UK developed for Road, Gravel and Urban environments
- Fork: Full UD carbon fork, tapered steerer, mudguard eyelets
- Headset: FSA NO.42/ACB
- Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged Alloy, 90-110mm, A-head, negative 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars: Saracen OS 6061 DB Alloy drop bar, 420-440mm wide, 77mm reach, 128mm drop
- Bar Tape: Saracen suede with gel
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-R3000 2×9 speed
- Crankset: Shimano R345 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora R3000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora R3000
- Cassette: Shimano HG400 9-Speed, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Brakes: Levers: Shimano Sora R3000; Calipers: Promax DSK718R, dual floating piston, 160/160mm rotors
- Rims: Araya AR-713 double wall Alloy, 32h
- Hubs: Front: Formula CX20 32h; Rear: Formula CX22 32h, safety axles
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One performance 700x35c
- Saddle: Saracen custom road
- Seatpost: 3D-forged Alloy micro-adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Saracen Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
60cm (23.5″), 58cm (22.75″), 52cm (20.5″), 56cm (22″), 54cm (21″)