Octane Gridd Adventure Road Bike
Octane One’s Gridd Gravel Bike is ready to be your tough, multi terrain companion that will take wherever you want to ride and in any type of weather. Built around a formed an butted alloy frame and carbon fibre forks, it?s lightweight and built with a compact and aggressive geometry, yet it still provides plenty of comfort for longer rides.
SRAM Apex 1x Drivetrain
To help you to get the most out of this strong and responsive frameset, Octane One chose SRAM?s simple and reliable APEX 1x drivetrain. With a 32T chainring up front and an 11-42T cassette at the rear, you?ve got all the gears you need to spin up to speed and to tackle long technical climbs over rough terriain. Then, when it?s time to scrub your speed, you?re backed up by Avid BB7 mechanical disc brakes and wide Kenda Flintrige 700x35c tyres.
Multi-Purpose Drop Bar Bike
Designed to blur the lines between bike disciplines and to defy what you expect from an ?entry level? model, the Gridd offers mounting points for a rear rack, mudguard mounts and clearance for up to 700x43c tyres. This means you can adapt it to be the ultimate go-anywhere adventure or touring bike. It might well be the inly bike you?ll ever need!
- Frame: Custom formed and butted 6061 aluminium frame, 142x12mm dropouts with thru-axle
- Fork: Carbon blades, tapered alloy 1-1/8?-1.5? steerer, 15x100mm dropouts with thru-axle
- Headset: Octane One tapered 1 1/8?-1.5? IS42/IS52, sealed bearing
- Stem: Octane One Road 31.8
- Handlebars: Octane One Flare 420mm
- Grips: Velo bar tape
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 1, 42T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP 68
- Chain: SRAM PC 1110
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1
- Cassette: Sun Race CSMS7 ED, black, 11-42T
- Brakes: Levers: SRAM Apex; Calipers: Avid BB7 mechanical disc brake
- Rims: Octane One by Shining 700c 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Spokes w/14mm nipples
- Front Hub: Octane One 15x100mm disc (sealed bearings)
- Rear Hub: Octane One Cassette 142x12mm (sealed bearings)
- Tyres: Kenda Flintrige 700x35c
- Seatpost: Octane One alloy
- Saddle: Octane One Crit, synthetic cover, CrMo rails
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Octane One Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Large, Small, X-Large, Medium