GT Grade Carbon Elite
Built with high-specs to tackle the most low-tech of roads, the Grade Carbon Elite is a versatile GT EnduRoad combo that is ready for anything.
Road Style Bike with Mountain Attitude
Adept on freshly paved switchbacks, gravel roads and everything in between, the Grade Carbon Elite holds its own wherever your adventurous days in the saddle take you. Featuring a Dual Fibre Dynamics Carbon Frame, All Day Geometry for stability and comfort and hydraulic disc brakes for ultimate stopping power, this excellent bike truly is the Elite when it comes to taking on loose terrains and sharp ascents and descents.
- Frame: GT EnduRoad carbon frame and fork, disc specific triple triangle with Tapered head tube, full carbon fork, PFBB30 bottom bracket, removable fender bridge
- Fork: Grade Full Carbon 1 1/8 to 1 1/4″ threadless, disc specific
- Headset: Integrated TH sealed bearing
- Stem: GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate 7? Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: GT DropTune, Double-butted 6061 Alloy bar
- Grips: Velo Cork, 3mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 2×10
- Brake System: Tektro Hy/Rd disc, 160/140mm
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, 50/34
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11-34, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Front Hub: Formula CX-20 QR
- Rear Hub: Formula CX-22 QR
- Rims: Stan’s NoTubes Grail S1, 28h
- Tyres: WTB Exposure Race, 700 x 32c, Distance compound
- Saddle: GT Grade saddle
- Seatpost: GT Carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2 x 350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Satin Black – Wine
60cm (23.5″), 56cm (22″), 58cm (22.75″), 53.5cm (21″), 55.3cm (21.5″)