GT Grade Al Comp Adventure Road Bike
Uninhibited and relentlessly fun, the Grade Al Comp Adventure Road Bike from GT slays on any terrain, seeking out the ultimate thrills and spills as you sprint, climb and roll wherever your adventure takes you.
A More Than Capable Off-Road Companion
With more and more road riders leaving the tarmac for gravel and grime-laden trails, this effort from GT is the perfect choice for mixing it up. Speedy and intuitive on the road, it maintains control and traction on looser terrains. Thanks to its Schwalbe Road Cruiser tyres and Shimano Claris 8-speed drivetrain, you can expertly click through the gears to make light work of tricky inclines and pick up speed on smoother roads instantly. As versatile as a road bike can be, the GT Grade Al Comp Adventure Road Bike has no limits when it comes to getting the best out of every run.
- Frame: Grade alloy frame with smooth welds, hydroformed (TT,DT), tapered 1 1/8″ to 1 1/4″ headtube
- Fork: Grade Alloy 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 threadless alloy steerer, disc specific
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar: GT DropTune Super Light double butted 6061 alloy bar with 10-degree flair
- Grips: Velo Cork
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Shifters: N/A
- Brake System: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160/160mm rotor
- Crankset: FSA Tempo Compact 50/34
- Cassette: SunRace CSM66, 8-Speed 11-32t
- Chain: KMC HG40, 8-Speed
- Rims: GT ATD470 disc specific road 22mm tall profile
- Front Hub:Formula Ultralight 6 bolt disc sealed 28h
- Rear Hub: Formula Ultralight 6 bolt disc sealed 28h
- Tyres: Schwalbe Road Cruiser K-guard 700X32c (F/R)
- Saddle: GT Grade
- Seatpost: One bolt aluminium
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.