Cult Gateway BMX Bike
The Gateway BMX Bike may fall under the ?entry-level? category, but this does not mean it hasn’t received the same attention to detail as seen on Cult’s pro-level models. Featuring a high-quality part CrMo/part hi-tensile steel frame, 3-piece CrMo heat treated cranks and sealed bearings throughout, the Gateway is built for performance use.
- Frame: CrMo front triangle, 20.5″ top tube
- Forks: 100%CrMo
- Bars: Full CrMo, 2-piece
- Grips: Ricany x ODI grips
- Stem: Top load
- Headset: Integrated
- Brakes: 990 U-Brakes (removable)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid BB
- Cranks: 170mm heat treated CrMo 3-piece
- Sprocket: 25T Member style
- Gearing: 25Tx9T
- Chain: Cult 410
- Pedals: Cult nylon
- Seat/Post: 1-piece padded seat with Cult logo
- Front Hub: Fully sealed
- Rear Hub: Fully sealed cassette hub, 14mm axle
- Tyres: 20″x2.40″ slick
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Cult Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Trans Blue, Chrome, Raw, Black