NS Bikes Fuzz 650 (w/ FOX DHX2) Frame
NS Bikes Fuzz 650 (w/ FOX DHX2) Frame has been proven as a reliable and fast on the race circuit, as it has proven itself on the largest Freeride events on the planet. It has been a contender in the UCI Downhill World Cup, ISX DH Cup and was ridden by Polish National Champ Slawek Lukasik. It was ridden by Sam Pilgrim at the Red Bull Rampage, Suzuki Nine Knights, the Freestyle Mountain Bike World Tour (FMB) and is also the first-choice bike for the NS Bikes Factory Race Team. The NS Fuzz is a true all-rounder, capable of handling intense DH race course terrain and the extremes of Freestyle.
Downhill Frame with 4-Bar Horst Link Suspension
Featuring unique, modern geometry that includes a 4-Bar Horst Link suspension setup. The Horst Link enabled NS Bikes to tuck the rear shock low on the frame, down close to the bottom bracket, which provides the Fuzz with a very low centre of gravity since the shock is the heaviest part of the frame. This provides very responsive and reactive handling. The angles on the frame meet the demands of the modern trail rider; it is low, very slack and features a short rear triangle, combined with a long front triangle. Even when riding the steepest terrain, this bike will feel solid and responsive while filling the rider with exceptional confidence.
Anti-Squat Design with Minimal Pedal Bob
NS Bikes selected the Horst Link suspension design and have tailored its performance to provide exceptional ride characteristics. It provides a significant amount of rearward axle movement. Meaning the bike technically gets slightly longer as you hit rougher terrain consecutively and the shock travel begins to ramp-up. This provides superb stability when most other bikes would lose momentum and slow down or lose rear wheel traction. The suspension also features a lot of anti-squat, which minimises suspension bob when pedalling so you do not lose any of the power you’re putting down as the shock is virtually motionless.
- Frame: Custom formed AL6061-T6 + AL6066-T6 custom formed and butted Alloy tubes, double pass welding in all critical areas, MAX bearings in all pivots
- Recommended Fork Travel: 200mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance Elite DHX2, 240x76mm, Spring: M:450lbs/in; L: 500lbs/in, Mounting Hardware: Front: 30x8mm; Rear: 22.2x8mm
- Rear Wheel Travel: Short: CS: 202mm; Long: CS: 206mm
- Headset Type: Semi-integrated 1.5″ EX56/EX56, standard and off-set headset included (+8, -8mm)
- Steerer Tube: Fits forks with standard 1-1/8″ steerer tubes
- BB: Threaded 83mm with ISCG-05 mounts
- Max Chainring Size: Up to 38T
- Front Derailleur Routing/Clamp Size: not compatible (1x drivetrain only)
- Cable Routing: Internal
- Seatpost Size: 30.9mm
- Seatpost Clamp Size: 34.9mm (CNC alloy seat post clamp included)
- Wheel Size: 27.5 (650b)
- Max Tyre Size: 27.5×2.6″
- Rear Dropout Spacing: 12x157mm, rear thru-axle included
- Brake Mount Type: IS-2000 disc brake mount
- Designed for Downhill racing
- Slacker, longer and lower than previous models
- CS lengths now proportional to the frame size for a perfectly balanced ride
- A Neat gusset connects the top tube with the seat tube
- Shock mounted near the BB results in low centre of gravity
- Weight: 3.65kg (without rear shock)
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.