NS Bikes Fuzz 1 DH Bike
NS Bikes Fuzz 1 DH Bike has been proven as a reliable and fast DH bike on the race circuit, as it has proven itself on the largest Freeride events on the planet. It has been a contender in the UCI Downhill World Cup, ISX DH Cup and was ridden by Polish National Champ Slawek Lukasik. It was ridden by Sam Pilgrim at the Red Bull Rampage, Suzuki Nine Knights and the Freestyle Mountain Bike World Tour (FMB), and is also the first-choice bike for the NS Bikes Factory Race Team. The NS Fuzz is a true all-rounder, capable of handling intense DH race course terrain and the extremes of Freestyle.
Low Centre of Gravity Responsiveness
Featuring unique, modern geometry that includes a 4-Bar Horst Link suspension setup. The Horst Link enabled NS Bikes to tuck the rear shock low on the frame, down close to the bottom bracket, which provides the Fuzz with a very low centre of gravity since the shock is the heaviest part of the frame. This provides very responsive and reactive handling. The angles on the frame meet the demands of the modern trail rider; it is low, very slack and features a short rear triangle, combined with a long front triangle. Even when riding the steepest terrain, this bike will feel solid and responsive while filling the rider with exceptional confidence.
Exceptional Ride Characteristics
NS Bikes selected the Horst Link suspension design and have tailored its performance to provide exceptional ride characteristics. It provides a significant amount of rearward axle movement. Meaning the bike technically gets slightly longer as you hit rougher terrain consecutively and the shock travel begins to ramp-up. This provides superb stability when most other bikes would lose momentum and slow down, or loose rear wheel traction. The suspension also features a lot of anti-squat, which minimises suspension bob when pedalling so you do not lose any of the power you are putting down as the shock is virtually motionless.
- Frame: Material: AL6061-T6+AL6066-T6 custom formed and butted tubes; 203mm travel, internal cable guide routing, MAX bearings, with custom reach adjustable offset cups (+8, 0, -8mm)
- Fork: Fox Performance Elite 40 FIT4, 203mm travel, LSC, 1 1/8? steerer, 20TAx110, 52mm offset
- Shock: Fox Performance Elite DHX2, LSC, LSR, 9.5?x3.0? (240x76mm), spring: M-450, L-500 lbs/in, tuned by Fox x NS Suspension Lab
- Headset: Headset: NS custom 1.5″ EX56/56, sealed bearings, reach adjustable offset cups (0, +8, -8mm)
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant, 165mm, 36t
- Chainguide: Mozartt Presto with bashguard
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ GXP 83 mm
- Derailleur: Sram GX DH X-HORIZON, 7-Speed
- Shifter: Sram GX DH, 7-Speed
- Cassette: Sram PG-720 DH, 7-Speed, 11-25t
- Chain: KMC, 11-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM CODE R
- Disc Rotors: 200mm
- Handlebars: NS Evidence Plus, 800mm
- Stem: NS Direct Mount 31.8 (40-48mm / 2 positions)
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Saddle: Octane One Crit CrMo hollow rails
- Seatpost: Kalloy, 30.9mm
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary 20 disc; Rear: NS Rotary Cassette 157x12mm (sealed bearings)
- Rims: NS Enigma Rock 650B, 32h
- Spokes: 14G-2.0mm w/14mm nipples
- Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5 x 2.35, wire bead, VSC Downhill
- Weight: 16.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Orange