Commencal Furious Race DH Bike
The design brief was simple for the Furious Race DH Bike, Commencal aimed to create sleek, clean lines on this dynamic full suspension bike. This DH weapon is packed with technology and shares the same DNA as the Furious Essential and Origin models. The enhanced kinematics, geometry, and frame construction has been improved from earlier versions.
Downhill Mountain Bike with Fox Suspension
Featuring a 6061 aluminium frame, Fox Factory Float X2 shock, Fox Factory 40 Float fork with 200mm of travel, and a GX DH, 7 speed drivetrain with SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes, the Furious Furious Race DH Bike is ready to carve up the trails.
- Frame: 2018 Furious 6061 Aluminium, triple butted, 650b, 200mm travel
- Shock: Fox Factory Float X2, 250x75mm, Adjustments: High/low speed compression, high/low speed rebound; Spacers: 4 x 0.3 inch?
- Fork: Fox Factory 40 Float, Adjustments: High/low speed compression, rebound adjust, 1 volume spacer
- Chainset: E13 LG1, 36T
- Brake/Shift Levers: SRAM GX DH, 7 speed
- Bottom Bracket: E13 Pressfit BB92
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX DH, 7 speed
- Cassette: SRAM GX DH, 7 speed, 11?25T
- Chain: KMC X11-EL BPBP, extra light weight, black tech
- Chainguide:E13 TRS+, alloy
- Front Hub: Formula DH, 32 holes, sealed bearings
- Rear Hub: Formula DH, 32 holes, sealed bearings
- Rims: E13 LG1, 32 holes, 30 mm inner, tubeless ready
- Spokes/Nipples: Pillar spokes, Stainless steel, 2mm, black, Nylock
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5×2.5″ WT 2 compound DH casing
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5×2.4″ WT 2 compound DH casing
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 200/200mm rotors
- Handlebar: Truvativ Descendant Kyle Strait CoLab, Rise: 25mm, Width: 808mm, Clamp: 31.8mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha, ergonomic grips, alloy one lock, super soft compound
- Headset: Tapered 1 1/8″ to 1 1/2″, Ride Alpha, ZS44/ZS56
- Stem: Truvativ Descendant Direct Mount, Reach: 50mm; Clamp: 31.8mm
- Seatpost: Ride Alpha DH, 31.6mm, no offset, ultra light, 300mm
- Saddle: Ride Alpha, 245mm, Ti-Alloy rails
- Accessories: Downtube protector, chainstay protector, seatstay protector
- Weight: 16.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Xlarge, Medium, Small